You can store up to 25 images in your gallery at one time. The images in your gallery will not be deleted until you choose to remove them. Stamps.com does however reserve the right to remove those images that do not meet our terms and conditions.
You can add or remove an image from gallery as often as you wish. Also choose an image from your gallery for your custom Stamps.com product.
Add or Remove Image
Images are saved in various digital formats so that computers can open and read them. The Stamps.com system can read virtually any image format, so if the one you're trying does not work please try saving your image as a new file in a different image format, and trying again using the new file.
Technically speaking, PhotoStamps recognizes JPEG (.jpg), GIF (.gif), BMP (.bmp), TIFF (.tif), PNG (.png), Macintosh Pict Format (.pct), and PhotoShop format (.psd).
Your image must be less than 5 MB (MegaBytes) in size.
When you place your order, your image will be reviewed to ensure that it complies with our Content Restrictions. Following this review, you will receive an email confirming your order has shipped or notifying you that your image has been rejected.
View Image Content Restrictions
Here are some tips to ensure a great looking final product:
If the final product is not to your liking, you may return it for a refund.
- The image area for most custom products is small so photos of single subjects or small groups zoomed in closely work best.
- If your image appears to be too grainy, you may want to modify your image, or select another, higher quality image.
- The final product may be slightly different in color and brightness than your preview depending on your computer monitor settings; try to make sure your monitor is set at normal levels of brightness and color so that what you see on the monitor reflects what is typically printed on your printer.
- Make sure you zoom into the exact portion of the image you want using our Customization Tool zoom and move features. The preview you see when you are using that tool will show you which portion of your image will end up in the final product.
Upload times vary based on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of your images. Faster connections and smaller file sizes transmit more quickly. The estimated transfer times for a 400k (an average size) file are as follows:
- 56K: 2-4 minutes
- ISDN/DSL/Cable: under one minute
- T1: 15 seconds