Protection Plan Terms and Conditions
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- ANY EQUIPMENT LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- REPLACEMENT NECESSITATED BY THEFT OR LOSS
- COSMETIC DAMAGE TO CASE OR PLATFORM OR OTHER NON-OPERATING PARTS OR COMPONENTS WHICH DOES NOT AFFECT UNIT FUNCTIONALITY
- NON-FAILURE PROBLEMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITEMS NOT COVERED SUCH AS NOISES, SQUEAKS, ETC; INTERMITTENT ISSUES ARE NOT CONSIDERED PRODUCT FAILURES
- CONSUMER REPLACEABLE ITEMS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO BATTERIES, LABELS, ETC.
NOTE: THIS PROTECTION PLAN MAY BECOME VOID IF YOU MAKE UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS. We reserve the right to inspect the Product from time to time.
WHAT TO DO IF A COVERED PRODUCT REQUIRES SERVICE: Call us at 1.888.434.0055 Monday through Friday 6AM to 6PM PT and explain the problem. We will attempt to resolve the problem you are experiencing over the telephone. If we cannot resolve the problem, and your item is covered we will replace your item at no cost to you.
REFUND POLICY: We will provide you with a full refund if you cancel your Complete Protection Plan within 30 days from purchase and you have not made a claim under that plan. To refund call us at 1.888.434.0055 Monday through Friday 6AM to 6PM PT.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: The total amount that we will pay for a replacement made in connection with all claims that you make pursuant to this Protection Plan shall not exceed the current price of the item purchased with the same features and functionality. In the event that we replace your item with one of equal or similar features and functionality, we will have no further obligations under this Protection Plan.
STAMPS.COM STORE TERMS: In addition to the specific terms relating to this Complete Protection Plan, the Stamps.com Store terms and conditions shall also be applicable and are incorporated by reference. To the extent of any conflict between the terms of the Stamps.com Store terms and these terms, the terms set forth herein shall apply.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST TIME, OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT OR FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE.